Mount & Blade: Warband (2010) | 607 MB
Genre: Action | Platform: PC | Year: 2010 | Developer: TaleWorlds
Continuation of cult role-playing game «Mount & Blade. History of the hero. ” You expect improved graphics, new features single player and a great multipleer.Zhelaete rich? Put together capital to trade or exit the highway. Dreaming of glory? Win the tournaments or try your luck in the war. Take the assault locks, smash the enemy troops on the battlefield, ruining the land, gaining a new title and nadely.Poluchite Marshal, head over the whole army of the country and serve their overlord. And you want all power – lift the insurgency and take a seat on the throne!
Mount & Blade: Warband is the eagerly anticipated sequel for the game that brought medieval battlefields to life with its realistic mounted combat and detailed fighting system. In a land torn asunder by incessant warfare, it is time to assemble your own band of hardened warriors and enter the fray. Lead your men into battle, expand your realm, and claim the ultimate prize: the throne of Calradia!
* Graphical overhaul: Support added for HDR, FSAA, depth of field, soft particles, tone mapping, and many other effects.
* Multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle, and Siege.
* New models with greater detail and high-quality textures.
* A campaign allowing you to become the ruler of a faction and convince lords to become your vassals.
Operating system: Windows 2000/ME/XP/Vista/Windows 7
Processor: 2.1Ghz or higher
Memory: 1 GB
Hard disk space: 900 MB
Video: Graphics card (128 MB +)
Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card
DirectX ®: Directx 9c
Genre: Action / Add-on / RPG / 3D / 1st Person / 3rd Person / Privateer / Trader
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Release date: March 30, 2010
Minimum system requirements:
– Microsoft ® Windows ® XP SP2 / Vista
– CPU Pentium ® 4 1.8 GHz
– 512 MB RAM / 1 GB for Vista
– 1,2 GB of free hard disk space
– Video card with 128 MB memory, compatible with DirectX ® 9.0c, supports 32-bit color and pixel shaders
– Audio device 16-bit compatible with DirectX ®
– Device for reading DVD-ROM drive
– DirectX ® 9.0c
1) Unpack using WinRAR
2) Mount image through Daemon Tools
3) Install the game
4) Copy soderzhimroe SKIDROW folder in a folder with a game